Books & Beer: The Perfect Combo
Stepped inside our huge Victorian arches yet? If not, keep an eye out for the large wooden shelving, featuring a wide (and extremely eclectic) selection of well-loved books - all available for you to enjoy during your visit, or to take home and read at your own leisure.
As the name “Book Swap” suggests though… if you take one, make sure to leave one of your own thoroughly-thumbed tomes behind for others to discover and enjoy. And who knows, next time you visit you might just discover a new favourite read!
What We're Reading:
- ‘Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly’ by Antony Bourdain - Jack D.
- ‘Beastie Boys: Book’ by Michael Diamond & Adam Horovitz - Adam S.
- ‘The Southern Po' Boy Cookbook: Mouthwatering Sandwich Recipes from the Heart of New Orleans’ by Todd-Michael St. Pierre - Matt D.
- ‘This Is Going To Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor' by Adam Kay - Layla D.
- ‘The Vanishing Half’ by Brit Bennett' - Alex F.
… as the great Frank Zappa once said, “So many books, so little time”.